Tuesday 10 April 2012

Simon Says - use your FAVOURITE tool!!!


Simon Says Stamp


Before we get to the challenge, we'd like to wish you all a VERY Happy Easter this weekend!!! Enjoy the time with your family & friends and eat lots of chocolate !!!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in our ANYTHING GOES last week. It was fantastic to see so many of you joining us ! You gals sure LOVE those challenges!!!! The lucky winner of that challenge will be drawn shortly !

USE your FAVOURITE TOOL!!!!

the DT work really hard to try to comment on all entries but we are having a few problems with blogger at the moment, I am sure you are all aware of it, so please be assured that every entry will be included in the prize draw :-) Good Luck to ALL :-)


As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !! For fabulous tutorials, inspiration and candy you should keep an eye on the Simon Says Stamp Blog too




Here are the Design Team's amazing cards for your inspiration!!

We would like to welcome in the April Designer Spotlight ,,, MANDY
PLEASE be sure to head to her blog & send her some love, her creations are FABBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!


Favorite tool, Grand Calibur





Tonic Studios - Guillotine & Martha Stewart Scoring Board























Favourite tool: Cuttlebug Machine









used Shape from Nellie Snellen: Incire Flower Multishape



Favourite Tool Big Shot and Memory box dies



Please consider turning off word verification. We really appreciate your cooperation as this makes it so much easier for the DT, and other visitors to your blog to leave comments, thank you xx

Happy Crafting !! :-)


37 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Fabulous DT creations! Thanks for inspiration and another great challenge!
Valentyna

Venus said...

Really, really, amazing work DT!

rachel said...

fab DT work - like the sound of this very flexible challenge!!! Hugs Rachel x

kelly said...

WOW great creations DT.Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

fab dt cards stunning and my links in my fav tool is **My glue gun*** and my vagabond..love them both but my gun id be lost without great challenge hugs sassy

Kathi said...

Fabulous work by your DT!

Jenny said...

Great challenge and love the DT cards :0)
Jenny x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun challenge. The DT have done a fantastic job.

Dawn said...

Awesome projects from the DT! So much variety - a real feast for the eyes. Thanks for a fun challenge!

Hugs

Crafting Diva said...

Wonderful challenge I have added my card to my blog and my favourite tool has to be my x-cut border punch. hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by hugs from diva

agapanthus said...

Another fab challenge and inspiration from the DT! Many thanks Karen x

Anonymous said...

fabby challenge and AWESOME DT creations too! what more do we need, hugs me xx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful DT creations. There are some wonderful tools out there for crafty with. My favs are my Sizzix BIGkick for embossing & die cutting, the Cricut for die cutting, Martha Stewart board for creasing & making envelopes and my Tim Holtz scissors for detail cutting.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Theresa's Studio said...

Thanks for the challenge...an easy one to do.

Rachel said...

Fab challenge and gorgeous DT cards! Wedgie xxx

Heidi Brawley said...

Beautiful DT cards here as always!!! Thanks for the fun challenge too!
hugs, Heidi

Mary Marsh said...

gorgeous samples from the dt-thanks for another fun challenge

Teresa said...

Fab DT work and another super challenge thank you. Teresa xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Always love seeing your work. Fabulous! xxD

Stamping Susi said...

Thanks for another fabulous challenge. There are beautiful creations from the DT-Ladies.

kbrandy4 said...

Stunning dt creations and a brilliant challenge!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Great challenge as always x

The DT have some great inspirational cards x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Kelly said...

fabulous cards! Thanks or the challenge

Unknown said...

Awesome projects! Thanks for the challenge.

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Oh I love this challenge! Fab DT projects, loads of inspiration :) Sarah x

Karen Letchworth said...

I LOVE my Cuttlebug and Sewing Machine. Those are my "favourite tools" I've entered with this week!
Fun challenge!
Karen L

Anonymous said...

Hey girls I am having Trouble choosing 1 favourite Toy! I LOVE my Cuttlebug But......... I am falling in love with my Sewing Machine again tehhhehee Thamks I have added another card yay! xx

Marianne said...

Thanks for the inspiration. Where would we be without our embossing & cutting machines? LOL

Happy Crafter said...

Grat challenge and gorgeous cards from the DT's Thank you :)
Hugzz Val xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Thanks for a great challenge - I LOVE my Cuttlebug. Fab DT samples as always! Just linked my card up - TIA for peeking :-) Happy Easter everyone!

Jocelyn K
xo

CanadianScraps43 said...

I love this challenge! My fav. tool is my Ranger Blending tool, can't create without it! Thanks for the inspiratoin from your design team. Wishing you a Happy Easter. Hugs.

Dorothy S said...

Great inspiration for a fun challenge - my Cuttlebug wins for me!

Lisa :) said...

Beautiful DT inspiration guys!!

CG said...

Thank you for the gorgeous DT inspiration!

Craftdee said...

Thanks for a great challenge - made me think about my "favourite" crafting tool - and thanks for the great DT inspiration tooDonna ☺

Berni said...

OOH! another brilliant challenge, I love all of my tools lol!

Great work from the DT

Hugs
Berni x

Liz O. said...

Thank you for the inspiration and the chance to play.
Have a lovely day!
Liz