Monday 26 October 2009

Simon Says ...... All That Sparkles

A huge thank you to all those who took part in our Get Well Soon challenge last week. It was wonderful to see all your wonderful cards and other creations and lets hope they cheer up all those poorly people around at the moment.

This week our challenge is All That Sparkles so we want to see anything that sparkles, glitter, glimmer mist, gems, pearls, stickles, ribbons - the list is endless. How much sparkle can you put into one creation ?!!

As usual, Heidi is offering a postage and package free shopping spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store !!


The DT have made some lovely creations. Please don't forget to go and leave them a comment. you never know you may find some hidden candy along the way !!


To be eligible for the prize draw your entry must be a new creation and you must mention this challenge in your post :-) Simple rules :-)

Diese Woche haben wir wieder ein neues Thema für Euch
und zwar:

Alles was glitzert
Wir wünschen Euch viel Spass und sind auf Eure Werke gespannt!



Heti kihívásunk témája "Ragyogás, csillogás". Alkotásodhoz használhatsz csillámporokat, csillámos ragasztókat, gyöngyöket stb. A nyeremény egy 25 dolláros utalvány, amit a Simon Says Stamp webáruházban tudsz levásárolni. A posta ktg-et szintén ők állják. Inspirációt meríthetsz a DT tagok által készített alkotásokból. Látogasd meg blogjaikat is, hisz valamelyikőjüknél blog candy vár! Jó alkotást és sok szerencsét kívánok!!!:)


CHRIS




IRIS





TIMEA







We look forward to seeing your sparkly creations !

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

28 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful DT cards ladies x

Unknown said...

Lovely cards.
bye bye,Lean

Drycha said...

aaaaaaaaaw :D
sparkles... sth for me :D <3

ribenaruby said...

Super fab creations once again, my sparkly item is very edible, I've left it with mr linky!

Edzia said...

Well done DT ladies:) I left something sparkling for you;)

Anonymous said...

Great challenge and the DT has done an awsome job.

Motto: if it don't sparkle it ain't done.

Penni said...

Lovely Challenge. I've left my card with Mr Linky.
Enjoy!!!
Hugs
Penni
x

Chris said...

Fantastic challenge and DT cards ladies, I loved looking at them all. Chris x

Silli said...

Beautiful cards Ladys... Great work!

Jacqui - Crafty Cardz - The Freebie Gatherers said...

Some really lovely creations this week.. xx

Joey said...

Stunning dt creations :O) xxx

Wilma said...

Fantastic DT work - love using sparkle! :)x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Sparkle rules, thanks so much girls!! :)

Jenny said...

Beautiful cards by the design team.
Thanks for the sparkle theme.
Jenny

Simone said...

So many gorgeous cards from the DT. Great!
Simone

stephanne said...

Such wonderful samples!! Looks like it's going to be an over 200 week, woohoo!!
Stephanne

Mary Lou said...

Gorgeous cards Dt!!! WTG ladies!!
Love that sparkle!
Blessings
Mary Lou

* Üla * said...

Beautiful creations DT ladys !
And very lovely them
hugs Ula

kasia | szkieuka said...

yay I'm number 200 :D

Mandy said...

Beautiful cards from the DT. Mr Linky seems to have wandered off so you can find my sparkly card here
hugs Mandy xx

Kazabing said...

Beautiful DT work once again ladies.

hugs
Kaza.xxx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful DT creations and thank you for the challenge.

Hugs Linda

Ingela said...

Hi!

Wonderful cards from the team!!!

Just post my entry with Mr Linky, hope it´s not to late :-)

Hugs
Ingels

Jodi said...

Here is my second entry this week ~ Mr Linky disappeared on me.

Pauline C said...

Sorry ladies - I posted a second entry (Mr Linky no 237) but I had accidentally put the woring link so I reposted as number 238. Please ignore 237! (I also posted a third entry as Mr Linky no 239 - that one is meant to be there lol!!)
Hugs
Pauline x

Paula said...

gorgeous work from the DT
so many gorgeous sparkles out there
thanks for the challenge
Paula xx

ribenaruby said...

Hi there, no linky box but the entries are showing, I thought I'd post my 2nd entry... I'll leave it here Thanks for looking.

Hulda M said...

Love the cards from the DT!!!
I made a sparkly one too ;)